Puppy Socialisation / Play days
- Do your work/social commitments mean that your puppy is left for more than 3 hours a day at any one time?
- Is your puppy destructive when you leave him/her for long periods of time?
- Do they have separation issues when you leave or return back to the house?
- Does your puppy have the opportunity to socialise with other dogs in a safe and controlled environment?
- Does your puppy get the privilege of having contact with other humans including children?
- Do you not have enough time to give your puppy the attention/walks he/she needs?
- Are you struggling with obedience training with your puppy?
If any of the above apply to you then you may find your puppy will benefit from Puppy socialisation/play days.
A typical day would be an 8/9 hour period, arrival between 7.30-8am or 10.30-11am and home time would be from 4pm -6pm however we can be slightly flexible where needed.
Your puppy will have plenty of play time, socialisation with dogs and humans, learn basic commands (more training can be given if necessary), have walks, feeding (if required) cuddles, and rest time. They will be accustomed to the day to day household noises inc the hoover, washing machine etc etc. Roads/traffic/motorbikes/lorries.
At the end of the day your puppy will return tired and fulfilled and you’ll enjoy a peaceful evening and a tail wagging dog.
Day care – £20.00 per day and only £2.50 per each additional hour.
We can offer a Pickup and Drop off service within the local area **Subject to a small charge**