- Q: Where will you walk my dog?
A: Dependant on your dogs needs, weather conditions and time of year we will walk them around local fields/parks/nature trails/beach or a simple street walk.
- Q: How will you gain access to my home?
A: We will require a spare key to gain access to your home along with any alarm codes. You can be rest assured that any keys that are in our possession will be kept in a secure location and will not be labelled up with your address details attached.
- Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept cash and bank transfer
- Q: Do you have a cancellation procedure?
A: Yes, we require 1 weeks notice for Dog walking
- Q: Do I have to sign a contract?
A: No, however we do require you to accept our standard terms and conditions which will be provided at ‘Meet & Greet’ which will require a signature
- Q: Do you work weekends and bank holidays?
A: Yes we work 7 days a week 365 days a year including Christmas day – (charges apply for selected bank holidays at an extra rate of 50%).
- Q: My pet requires medication are you able to provide them with this?
A: Yes of course, if you give instructions we will be able to administer.
- Q: I am housebound, are you able to help me with my pets?
A: Yes, we are able to help with most requirements, this is one of the reasons we have set-up this service.
- Q: Do I need to provide my own collar/lead?
A: Yes, for continuity purposes we prefer the dog to continue using their own collar/lead however we do carry spare leads.
- Q: What times will you walk my dog?
A: Am and Pm walks are available dependent on your needs.
If you have any questions we have not answered above, please do not hesitate to contact us.