Doggy Day Care Service
- All sociable breeds welcome, subject to a prior ‘Meet & Greet’ to establish their suitability.
- During their stay your dog/puppy will continue to be taught where needed everyday etiquette and basic commands such as sit, stay, down, wait etc. This adds continuity to their ongoing training.
- Young puppies will encounter day to day house noises/equipment such as a washing machine, hoover, sweeping brush, in order to desensitise them to common problem noises. This also extends to external road noises.
- During this time your dog will be walked, have playtime, socialisation, cuddles and rest time.
- They will have one or two walks throughout the day depending on their requirements.
- We offer an optional collection and drop off service (within a 3 mile radius of Southport) **charges may apply**
- They will be returned well exercised, clean, and given fresh water, fed if required (treats with your permission).
- Please ensure all dogs are up to date with their yearly vaccinations (we will need to see your certificate prior to boarding or daycare), worming, fleaing and we also recommend vaccinating against kennel cough prior to boarding.
- While your dog is with us, why not treat them to one of our grooming treatments, whether it be a wash and dry or the full works.
FULL DAY £20