Dog Boarding / Pet Sitting
- Does the thought of Kennelling your pride and joy send a shiver down your spine, we offer a home from home boarding / Pet sitting experience. They will be treated as one of the family, they will sleep indoors at all times and socialise with our own three Labradors (at your discretion). We can keep them separated if socialising is an issue.
- We will need you to provide your own food (special diets to be prepared prior to boarding) as part of their continued diet, chews, toys, dog bed and your own leads. We would also suggest bringing their own comfort blanket to ensure they settle in with familiar surroundings and smells.
- Please ensure all dogs are up to date with their yearly vaccinations (we will need to see your certificate prior to boarding or daycare), worming, fleaing and we also recommend vaccinating against kennel cough prior to boarding.
- We don’t accept dogs that are destructive, aggressive or incontinent. We do accept puppies but they must be in the process of being house trained, however we do have crates if this is required and we can assist with ongoing training.
- Understandably you may miss your pet, we can keep you fully updated by text, email or WhatsApp.
- Reductions maybe available for your 2nd+ dog from the same household.
- Additional fees may be applicable over bank holidays and the festive period.
- All bookings of 2 nights and above are subject to a trial night/weekend to make sure they are happy and settle within our home environment.
- While your dog is boarding with us, why not treat them to one of our grooming treatments, whether it be a wash and dry or the full works.
All Dogs – £25 Per Day
Other Pet Services
We can offer house sitting and boarding for a host of other animals. Due to the vast amount of possibilities please contact us to discuss your individual requirements. We are confident with looking after most household domestic animals.